Evidently, tacky clothes aren't a big seller..

Re: Evidently, tacky clothes aren't a big seller..

Postby Millennium » Fri May 21, 2010 10:14 am

You mean being the wife of Obama isn't politically motivated? She's just a regular woman because she didn't run for office? :rofl2: Who are you kidding? That's was pretty funny ... you are making fun of the First Lady, which is totally political. That is why you made fun of her looks in general. Please ... Boba, see what I have to deal with? Intellectual honesty is a rare commodity these days.

You are one to fucking talk...you're one of the biggest hypocrites on these boards, give me a fucking break...You said Michelle looked like an ape, didn't you? When you made fun of her appearance, was it politically motivated, or just an observation, I am really trying hard to see what side of hypocrisy you're on now..

Talk about some bull shit now.
Save America, IMPEACH OBAMA! And continue tossing out the deadbeat Democrats that are currently in office.
Millennium
Contributor

Postby Millennium » Fri May 21, 2010 10:19 am

Cynicalninja wrote:I'm sure there are plenty of women out there that some people think have questionable fashion tastes, Mill has neglected to mention any of them until now.

Once again for you, since you still don't get it. Or, are too learning impaired to understand....

Name as many Fashion Design companies you can that have designed for celebrities, that have failed or gone out of business. That was what this thread was about, until you and your race baiters turned it into something totally different in your attempts to defend this woman and her husband.

Name as many as you think you need to prove the're all out there.
Save America, IMPEACH OBAMA! And continue tossing out the deadbeat Democrats that are currently in office.
Millennium
Contributor

Postby Millennium » Fri May 21, 2010 10:25 am

Cynicalninja wrote:If this was a REPUBLICAN POLITICIANS wife Mill would have made no mention of her fashion sense. Therefore this thread is clearly POLITICALLY motivated and Mill is being intellectually dishonest with himself and others YET AGAIN.

Ok....go ahead...you do it....all in the interest of "fair play" name all the Republican 1st ladies that had the company that was designing for them, go out of business while they were in office....

That was the story, race baiter. In your efforts to defend the Obama's you have to totally overlook the subject matter.

Name them all ~ "Mr. ninja, I'm a talking out of my ass instigator"
Millennium
Contributor

Postby Brian » Fri May 21, 2010 10:27 am

I kind of think the useful part of this discussion has run its course. People are just getting pissed now. So the thread's locked.
"I guess the winter makes you laugh a little slower
Makes you talk a little lower
About the things you could not show her."

-- Counting Crows, "A Long December"
Brian
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Money & Business